Well I thought it would be nice to make a nice Tagliatelle Carbonara for Laura and me. So off I trout to shops to ensure we had everything
Ham... Changed to extra lean smoked bacon medallions
Cheese... Changed to fat free Quark
Eggs
Chives
Tagliatelle... Bought more didn't realise already had a ton if it.
Red roses for Laura ... Well come on it is valentines day and I'm a big doctor at heart.
So before I made dinner I took care of some house work and put the flowers somewhere for Laura to find them.
Screwed up the carbonara sauce a little think the pan was a little hot when I added the cheesy mixture as it seemed to split whole mixing together. Oh well I learn for next time.
Was still a lot tastier than I thought it would be with Quark may not be using again as it had a sudden reaction with Laura despite her lactaid.
Well finishing off the evening watching The Kings Speech and eating fruit.
Pages
Tom and Laura have decided that the time has come to end the Fatty Fat Fat ways and become healthier people.
Monday, 14 February 2011
Labels
- 26 June 2011 (1)
- 26/06/2011 (1)
- 261 (1)
- Almond (1)
- Asparagus (2)
- Bacon (2)
- BBQ (2)
- Beef (5)
- Blue Cheese (1)
- Books (1)
- Breakfat (1)
- Broad Beans (1)
- Broccoli (2)
- Burger (1)
- Cheat (2)
- Cherry (1)
- Chicken (7)
- Chilli (3)
- Chimichanga's (1)
- Chips (1)
- Chorizo (1)
- Chron's (1)
- Clafoutis (1)
- Cod (2)
- Coffee (1)
- Colitis (1)
- COusCous (1)
- Crab (1)
- Curry (1)
- Desert (1)
- Dinner (1)
- Duck (1)
- Fish (4)
- Food Diary (1)
- Fujiyama (1)
- Gammon (3)
- Haddock (2)
- Ham (3)
- HAsh (1)
- Hobby (1)
- Holiday (6)
- Horsey (1)
- HTML (1)
- Ipswich (4)
- Ipwich (2)
- Japan (1)
- Jimmy's Farm (1)
- La Tasca (1)
- Lamb (4)
- Mackerel (1)
- Meatballs (1)
- Mediterranean (2)
- Mince (1)
- Mushroom (4)
- Paella (1)
- Parma Ham (1)
- Pasta (3)
- Peas (2)
- Peppers (1)
- Photography (1)
- Photos (1)
- PIE (2)
- Poached Egg (3)
- Pork (3)
- Potato (9)
- Prawns (1)
- Quayside (1)
- Race (1)
- Recipes (2)
- Ribs (1)
- Rice (4)
- Risotto (1)
- Rosti (1)
- Salad (10)
- Salmon (1)
- Salsa (1)
- Seafood (1)
- SHIbT (1)
- Sirloin Burger (1)
- Slimming World (13)
- Soup (2)
- Spaghetti bolognese (4)
- Stay Focussed (1)
- Steak (2)
- Stir-Fry (1)
- Sunday Roast (4)
- Sunderland City 10k (1)
- Sweetcorn (2)
- Tepan Yaki (1)
- The Sunday Dinner (1)
- Tuna (1)
- Turkey (1)
- Vegetables (7)
- Walking (31)
- Weight (21)
- Work (8)
Popular Posts
-
Off to slimming world again it's the end of the 12 weeks of loosing weight as a group and a food tasting session. As I'm a little o...
-
So i've decided to put my walking to good use and attempt to raise money for Chron's and Colitis UK. Well for those that do not k...
-
There you go weigh in is complete another 2.5lbs lost. Think I'll need to up the amount of walking this week as I want that 1/2 stone ne...
-
What an eventful day. Well that's a lie went walking on breaks so if you call that eventful then it was an eventful day. I managed to ...
-
Well by day one I mean one meal. I know only one meal not much to write about but I had to start somewhere. I've chilled a little after...
0 comments:
Post a Comment