Yes after a few days (10) off work this is the first day back so no epic walks today only break walks. Not even sure if I should do them because my foot is still really sore but I will at least try to cover 2 miles today.
Not sure what we have planned for dinner tonight but if I remember correctly there should be a nice rump in the fridge that's just news trimming of fat. Probably do some wedges(slimming world) and some veg to go with.
Kinda forgot I started writing this when I started work but now I'm home looking at a pile of washing up from last nite thinking I can't be bothered with it. Managed to walk the 2 miles today at work wanted more but as foot started to hurt I decided not a good idea so stopped.
Pics later of the huge steak and dinner menu.
Pages
Tom and Laura have decided that the time has come to end the Fatty Fat Fat ways and become healthier people.
Thursday, 10 February 2011
Labels
- 26 June 2011 (1)
- 26/06/2011 (1)
- 261 (1)
- Almond (1)
- Asparagus (2)
- Bacon (2)
- BBQ (2)
- Beef (5)
- Blue Cheese (1)
- Books (1)
- Breakfat (1)
- Broad Beans (1)
- Broccoli (2)
- Burger (1)
- Cheat (2)
- Cherry (1)
- Chicken (7)
- Chilli (3)
- Chimichanga's (1)
- Chips (1)
- Chorizo (1)
- Chron's (1)
- Clafoutis (1)
- Cod (2)
- Coffee (1)
- Colitis (1)
- COusCous (1)
- Crab (1)
- Curry (1)
- Desert (1)
- Dinner (1)
- Duck (1)
- Fish (4)
- Food Diary (1)
- Fujiyama (1)
- Gammon (3)
- Haddock (2)
- Ham (3)
- HAsh (1)
- Hobby (1)
- Holiday (6)
- Horsey (1)
- HTML (1)
- Ipswich (4)
- Ipwich (2)
- Japan (1)
- Jimmy's Farm (1)
- La Tasca (1)
- Lamb (4)
- Mackerel (1)
- Meatballs (1)
- Mediterranean (2)
- Mince (1)
- Mushroom (4)
- Paella (1)
- Parma Ham (1)
- Pasta (3)
- Peas (2)
- Peppers (1)
- Photography (1)
- Photos (1)
- PIE (2)
- Poached Egg (3)
- Pork (3)
- Potato (9)
- Prawns (1)
- Quayside (1)
- Race (1)
- Recipes (2)
- Ribs (1)
- Rice (4)
- Risotto (1)
- Rosti (1)
- Salad (10)
- Salmon (1)
- Salsa (1)
- Seafood (1)
- SHIbT (1)
- Sirloin Burger (1)
- Slimming World (13)
- Soup (2)
- Spaghetti bolognese (4)
- Stay Focussed (1)
- Steak (2)
- Stir-Fry (1)
- Sunday Roast (4)
- Sunderland City 10k (1)
- Sweetcorn (2)
- Tepan Yaki (1)
- The Sunday Dinner (1)
- Tuna (1)
- Turkey (1)
- Vegetables (7)
- Walking (31)
- Weight (21)
- Work (8)
Popular Posts
-
Off to slimming world again it's the end of the 12 weeks of loosing weight as a group and a food tasting session. As I'm a little o...
-
So i've decided to put my walking to good use and attempt to raise money for Chron's and Colitis UK. Well for those that do not k...
-
There you go weigh in is complete another 2.5lbs lost. Think I'll need to up the amount of walking this week as I want that 1/2 stone ne...
-
What an eventful day. Well that's a lie went walking on breaks so if you call that eventful then it was an eventful day. I managed to ...
-
Well by day one I mean one meal. I know only one meal not much to write about but I had to start somewhere. I've chilled a little after...
0 comments:
Post a Comment