Well after my poor effort of loosing weight on Tuesday I came to the conclusion I haven't been eating enough and when eating it hasn't the right type of food.
So Wednesday morning I headed to morrisons to pick up some fruit and kept stomping all the way to work and kept stomping some more on breaks. Food wise at work I too some smoked haddock with my own savoury rice well savoury in a loose word I through in peppers and peas, left enough for Thursday too.
Laura made an amazing Chili for me getting home last night and was that amazing looking forward to bringing some to work tomorrow.... If it lasts that long...
Walking wise I've managed to stomp around 16 miles so far. Aiming for minimum of 40 for Tuesday.
Pages
Tom and Laura have decided that the time has come to end the Fatty Fat Fat ways and become healthier people.
Thursday, 24 March 2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(89)
-
▼
March
(17)
- Back to class
- The weight is in...and still coming off..
- It's been how long...
- Work all week
- Nice walk
- Here we go...
- Fishy Fishy fishy
- Sunday Morning
- Sunday Lunch
- Crappy Walk
- What a crap week...
- Stomp stomp stomp
- 23/03/2011 Food diary
- The weekend arrives!
- Ouch but worth it... Nom Nom Nom
- Sunday Munch
- The Scales Say.....
-
▼
March
(17)
Labels
- 26 June 2011 (1)
- 26/06/2011 (1)
- 261 (1)
- Almond (1)
- Asparagus (2)
- Bacon (2)
- BBQ (2)
- Beef (5)
- Blue Cheese (1)
- Books (1)
- Breakfat (1)
- Broad Beans (1)
- Broccoli (2)
- Burger (1)
- Cheat (2)
- Cherry (1)
- Chicken (7)
- Chilli (3)
- Chimichanga's (1)
- Chips (1)
- Chorizo (1)
- Chron's (1)
- Clafoutis (1)
- Cod (2)
- Coffee (1)
- Colitis (1)
- COusCous (1)
- Crab (1)
- Curry (1)
- Desert (1)
- Dinner (1)
- Duck (1)
- Fish (4)
- Food Diary (1)
- Fujiyama (1)
- Gammon (3)
- Haddock (2)
- Ham (3)
- HAsh (1)
- Hobby (1)
- Holiday (6)
- Horsey (1)
- HTML (1)
- Ipswich (4)
- Ipwich (2)
- Japan (1)
- Jimmy's Farm (1)
- La Tasca (1)
- Lamb (4)
- Mackerel (1)
- Meatballs (1)
- Mediterranean (2)
- Mince (1)
- Mushroom (4)
- Paella (1)
- Parma Ham (1)
- Pasta (3)
- Peas (2)
- Peppers (1)
- Photography (1)
- Photos (1)
- PIE (2)
- Poached Egg (3)
- Pork (3)
- Potato (9)
- Prawns (1)
- Quayside (1)
- Race (1)
- Recipes (2)
- Ribs (1)
- Rice (4)
- Risotto (1)
- Rosti (1)
- Salad (10)
- Salmon (1)
- Salsa (1)
- Seafood (1)
- SHIbT (1)
- Sirloin Burger (1)
- Slimming World (13)
- Soup (2)
- Spaghetti bolognese (4)
- Stay Focussed (1)
- Steak (2)
- Stir-Fry (1)
- Sunday Roast (4)
- Sunderland City 10k (1)
- Sweetcorn (2)
- Tepan Yaki (1)
- The Sunday Dinner (1)
- Tuna (1)
- Turkey (1)
- Vegetables (7)
- Walking (31)
- Weight (21)
- Work (8)
Popular Posts
-
Off to slimming world again it's the end of the 12 weeks of loosing weight as a group and a food tasting session. As I'm a little o...
-
So i've decided to put my walking to good use and attempt to raise money for Chron's and Colitis UK. Well for those that do not k...
-
There you go weigh in is complete another 2.5lbs lost. Think I'll need to up the amount of walking this week as I want that 1/2 stone ne...
-
What an eventful day. Well that's a lie went walking on breaks so if you call that eventful then it was an eventful day. I managed to ...
-
Well by day one I mean one meal. I know only one meal not much to write about but I had to start somewhere. I've chilled a little after...
0 comments:
Post a Comment