Well first day over and done with. Well not really as that started around 7th Jan 2011. Today didn't feel any different to any of other days in January other than now I had to log every I have eaten today.
So here you go here is a list of all I've eaten today yes this is the lot nothing missed from the list and I don't feel hungry or the need for anything else to eat. I didn't have both of the Alpen Light bars or the full 250ml's of milk.
That must be a good thing as I feel great about it even after walking 4.9 miles today. Yes that reads 4.9 Miles today I'm aiming to do that at least trying to do this every other day if not every day. Tomorrow for lunch will be carrot and coriander soup and I'm really looking forward to it.
Pages
Tom and Laura have decided that the time has come to end the Fatty Fat Fat ways and become healthier people.
Wednesday, 26 January 2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(89)
-
▼
January
(22)
- Let the adventure begin
- After a Long Day ...
- The Sunday Roast
- The Sunday Roast take 2
- The Dinner is gone
- Monday blues!
- Tuesday Dinner
- Wednesday and the doctors
- Wednesdays dinner
- Broccoli Blue Cheese Soup
- Saturdays Mediterranean Haddock
- Yesterdays Jammon
- Sneak peek
- Sunday Dinner... yes proper Sunday dinner
- Monday PIE
- The big weigh in is coming
- The Weigh In...
- The First Day.
- Day 2 in the slimming house
- Chilli and soup
- ... Chilli ...
- Not a sunday dinner
-
▼
January
(22)
Labels
- 26 June 2011 (1)
- 26/06/2011 (1)
- 261 (1)
- Almond (1)
- Asparagus (2)
- Bacon (2)
- BBQ (2)
- Beef (5)
- Blue Cheese (1)
- Books (1)
- Breakfat (1)
- Broad Beans (1)
- Broccoli (2)
- Burger (1)
- Cheat (2)
- Cherry (1)
- Chicken (7)
- Chilli (3)
- Chimichanga's (1)
- Chips (1)
- Chorizo (1)
- Chron's (1)
- Clafoutis (1)
- Cod (2)
- Coffee (1)
- Colitis (1)
- COusCous (1)
- Crab (1)
- Curry (1)
- Desert (1)
- Dinner (1)
- Duck (1)
- Fish (4)
- Food Diary (1)
- Fujiyama (1)
- Gammon (3)
- Haddock (2)
- Ham (3)
- HAsh (1)
- Hobby (1)
- Holiday (6)
- Horsey (1)
- HTML (1)
- Ipswich (4)
- Ipwich (2)
- Japan (1)
- Jimmy's Farm (1)
- La Tasca (1)
- Lamb (4)
- Mackerel (1)
- Meatballs (1)
- Mediterranean (2)
- Mince (1)
- Mushroom (4)
- Paella (1)
- Parma Ham (1)
- Pasta (3)
- Peas (2)
- Peppers (1)
- Photography (1)
- Photos (1)
- PIE (2)
- Poached Egg (3)
- Pork (3)
- Potato (9)
- Prawns (1)
- Quayside (1)
- Race (1)
- Recipes (2)
- Ribs (1)
- Rice (4)
- Risotto (1)
- Rosti (1)
- Salad (10)
- Salmon (1)
- Salsa (1)
- Seafood (1)
- SHIbT (1)
- Sirloin Burger (1)
- Slimming World (13)
- Soup (2)
- Spaghetti bolognese (4)
- Stay Focussed (1)
- Steak (2)
- Stir-Fry (1)
- Sunday Roast (4)
- Sunderland City 10k (1)
- Sweetcorn (2)
- Tepan Yaki (1)
- The Sunday Dinner (1)
- Tuna (1)
- Turkey (1)
- Vegetables (7)
- Walking (31)
- Weight (21)
- Work (8)
Popular Posts
-
Off to slimming world again it's the end of the 12 weeks of loosing weight as a group and a food tasting session. As I'm a little o...
-
So i've decided to put my walking to good use and attempt to raise money for Chron's and Colitis UK. Well for those that do not k...
-
There you go weigh in is complete another 2.5lbs lost. Think I'll need to up the amount of walking this week as I want that 1/2 stone ne...
-
What an eventful day. Well that's a lie went walking on breaks so if you call that eventful then it was an eventful day. I managed to ...
-
Well by day one I mean one meal. I know only one meal not much to write about but I had to start somewhere. I've chilled a little after...

0 comments:
Post a Comment