Been a while since last update hut I blame the man flu I've got. Not sure how it's going to affect my weight loss this week as I've been drinking LEMSIP by the gallon over the last 3 days.
I did have an eventful day on saturday when I learnt how how clean a crab. No not its shell but to actually separate all the brown & white meat. Also ate the brown meat for the first time despite it looking like poo it tastes amazing especially when still warm just out the pan. All thanks go to my dad for Saturday as he took the time to teach me thanks pops.
Now 45 mims away from the weigh in really worried the cold has affected the weight loss but well see..
Will let you all know the result as soon as I know.
Pages
Tom and Laura have decided that the time has come to end the Fatty Fat Fat ways and become healthier people.
Tuesday, 12 April 2011
Blog Archive
-
▼
2011
(89)
-
▼
April
(21)
- Friday's adventure
- Laura's Lamby Nom Nom
- Susan Branton is fundraising for Cancer Research UK
- Day off yay!!...
- New Slimming World Books.
- Fishy Friday Adventure
- Tale of the scales
- And the scales say...
- Bloody cold
- Day one in Ipswich
- Day 2 in Ipswich
- Day 2 part 2
- Day 3 in Ipswich
- Day 4 in Ipswich
- Day five in Ipswich
- Day 5 part 2
- Day 6 walking
- Day 6
- Day 7 in Ipswich
- Day 7 the last supper
- Life returns to normal
-
▼
April
(21)
Labels
- 26 June 2011 (1)
- 26/06/2011 (1)
- 261 (1)
- Almond (1)
- Asparagus (2)
- Bacon (2)
- BBQ (2)
- Beef (5)
- Blue Cheese (1)
- Books (1)
- Breakfat (1)
- Broad Beans (1)
- Broccoli (2)
- Burger (1)
- Cheat (2)
- Cherry (1)
- Chicken (7)
- Chilli (3)
- Chimichanga's (1)
- Chips (1)
- Chorizo (1)
- Chron's (1)
- Clafoutis (1)
- Cod (2)
- Coffee (1)
- Colitis (1)
- COusCous (1)
- Crab (1)
- Curry (1)
- Desert (1)
- Dinner (1)
- Duck (1)
- Fish (4)
- Food Diary (1)
- Fujiyama (1)
- Gammon (3)
- Haddock (2)
- Ham (3)
- HAsh (1)
- Hobby (1)
- Holiday (6)
- Horsey (1)
- HTML (1)
- Ipswich (4)
- Ipwich (2)
- Japan (1)
- Jimmy's Farm (1)
- La Tasca (1)
- Lamb (4)
- Mackerel (1)
- Meatballs (1)
- Mediterranean (2)
- Mince (1)
- Mushroom (4)
- Paella (1)
- Parma Ham (1)
- Pasta (3)
- Peas (2)
- Peppers (1)
- Photography (1)
- Photos (1)
- PIE (2)
- Poached Egg (3)
- Pork (3)
- Potato (9)
- Prawns (1)
- Quayside (1)
- Race (1)
- Recipes (2)
- Ribs (1)
- Rice (4)
- Risotto (1)
- Rosti (1)
- Salad (10)
- Salmon (1)
- Salsa (1)
- Seafood (1)
- SHIbT (1)
- Sirloin Burger (1)
- Slimming World (13)
- Soup (2)
- Spaghetti bolognese (4)
- Stay Focussed (1)
- Steak (2)
- Stir-Fry (1)
- Sunday Roast (4)
- Sunderland City 10k (1)
- Sweetcorn (2)
- Tepan Yaki (1)
- The Sunday Dinner (1)
- Tuna (1)
- Turkey (1)
- Vegetables (7)
- Walking (31)
- Weight (21)
- Work (8)
Popular Posts
-
Off to slimming world again it's the end of the 12 weeks of loosing weight as a group and a food tasting session. As I'm a little o...
-
So i've decided to put my walking to good use and attempt to raise money for Chron's and Colitis UK. Well for those that do not k...
-
There you go weigh in is complete another 2.5lbs lost. Think I'll need to up the amount of walking this week as I want that 1/2 stone ne...
-
What an eventful day. Well that's a lie went walking on breaks so if you call that eventful then it was an eventful day. I managed to ...
-
Well by day one I mean one meal. I know only one meal not much to write about but I had to start somewhere. I've chilled a little after...
0 comments:
Post a Comment